Soft Scribe LLC has over 16 years of experience in transcription and is hiring editors for Legal and Business Transcription.
- Ensure assigned raw transcripts are reviewed with the audio and every major, minor, grammatical, and immaterial error rectified as per verbatim. The corrected transcripts are to be completed with a minimum quality benchmark.
- Proofread and edit transcripts as per formatting guidelines in prescribed formats and grammar
- Perform internet research to confirm all terms and names and verify using supporting documents as provided with the audio files
- Maintain a low error rate, contributing to very high-quality transcripts
- Listening ability for reviewing transcripts while listening to different accents
- Minimum typing speedof 60 WPM is required to type/edit the transcripts
- Strong knowledge of financial terms is critical as the Editor is expected to understand the context of the presentation and Q&A sessions
- Strong research skills are required as the Editor is expected to conduct company-specific research, review presentations relevant for the transcription process and research participant names
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver very high quality within short periods of time
- Excellent command over English language including grammar and punctuation
- Ability to comprehend varied accents across the world
- Knowledge of transcription-related software and Microsoft Word or equivalent
- Good research and browsing skills
- Ability to meet committed deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and be thorough and meticulous
- Demonstrate experience in transcribing U.S. legal proceedings as per legal formats for legal transcription
- Flexible to work in the evenings and late night for business transcription and take up assignments with short turn-around-time
Send us your resumes along with your work timings to firstname.lastname@example.org.