Soft Scribe with over 12 years of experience in transcription industry looking out for individual/groups of transcribers and editors for legal, business, media and general transcription to work in-house at Cochin or remotely on a full time or freelance basis.
To transcribe and edit audio files as per the required accuracy for Earnings call transcription, Business, Legal and Media transcription files.
- To transcribe the work allotted in the prescribed format within the time specified, accurately.
- To adhere to the formatting guidelines and maintain punctuation.
- To transcribe accurately verbatim without any guesswork.
- To verify the support documents provided with the audio files to ensure accuracy.
- The Transcription Editor is responsible for proofreading, fact-checking and editing high-quality transcripts while listening to the audio of webcasts/conference calls covering financial reports of corporations worldwide.
- Proofread and edit transcripts against the audio of the event
- Perform Internet research to confirm all terminology, products, and names
- Maintain a low error rate, contributing to very high-quality transcripts
- Assist in building and maintaining terminology databases
- Work cooperatively with other editors and with other roles within transcript
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Excellent command over English language.
- Ability to comprehend American accent.
- Knowledge of transcription-related software.
- Good research and browsing skill.
- Ability to transcribe at 98% accuracy for Editors and 85% accuracy for transcribers.
Rush resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.